I am a Michigan girl, born and raised, and the great-granddaughter of Max Broock, founder of Max Broock Realtors where I am a fourth-generation, licensed real estate professional. I guess you could say my career in real estate began when I was 12 years old, answering phones and filing for all the agents in our Birmingham, Michigan office. It was such an exciting place to be that there was never a doubt in my mind – helping people find and sell homes was what I wanted to do!
Growing up in Bloomfield Hills my family always had a summer cottage on Orchard Lake, so the lakefront lifestyle is one I understand and embrace. It enables me to raise my children with an added appreciation for the outdoors, and balance my home life, personal relationships, and work. As an active athlete and yogi, I find the combination of spiritual peace and physical presence keeps me focused and grounded.
As you get to know me, you will also come to know my other passions: music and charitable work. Whether it was that my great, great, great aunt was Clara Barton, or that my grandfather, Ferd Broock, went out of his way to orchestrate elaborate barbershop quartets for what he called the “Broock Family Singers”, music and charity are in my heart. My passions grew, opening up opportunities such as founding and co-chairing a charity event called “Sing Out 4 Kids” which benefits the Children’s Charities Coalition.
I do what I do because I love it. I have been selling in Oakland County for more than 23 years. Growing up here, living here, being a 4th-generation Realtor, and giving back to my communities have not only been great experiences for me personally but have given me an edge professionally. I am fortunate to be able to draw upon generations of expertise: negotiating, pricing, finding the right home, and understanding financing. My commitment to supporting the local communities and charity organizations not only strengthens our neighborhoods by helping those in need, it keeps me in touch with other industry leaders and trends that can affect the real estate market. My strategies have proven effective, and hopefully, my team and I will have the opportunity to help you with your real estate needs.
- State of Michigan #1 Individual Producer 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Ranked in the top 0.01% of Realtors nationally
- Over $120+ Million Sold in 2016
- Recipient of the Max Broock “President’s Circle: Top Producer Award, 14 consecutive years
- Leading Company Producer (Real Estate One/Max Broock), 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012
- Leading Office Producer since 1995
- Total Contribution Leader since 2002
- Sterling “R” Contributor, Realtors Political Action Committee
- Founder and Co-Chair “Sing Out 4 Kids” Karaoke Event, benefitting Children’s Charities Coalition
- Founder of “Erin Go Bra(gh)” St. Patrick‘s Day Event, benefitting Alternatives for Girls
- Co-Chair “Emagine Theater/Michigan Celebrity Hall of Fame” Grand Opening, benefitting Variety, The Children’s Charity
- Past Committee Member, Oakland Family Services’ “Back to School” program
- Past Committee Member “Kids for Kids” Charity Walk, benefitting Variety, The Children’s Charity
- Married and lives on a lake with 3 daughters
Visit my professional page on Facebook and get to know me better!
Connect with me on LinkedIn as we network to strengthen community networks.
Follow me on Twitter for updates on local events and market updates.